More About New Horizon School
- Location: New Horizon School is located in Renton near Highway 167 and 1-405 approximately one mile up the hill from Valley Medical Center.
- School Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Uniforms: Students enrolled in grades 4-8 wear a casual uniform. Students enrolled in grade 9 are in dress code. Students in grades 10-12 have a more casual dress code.
- Tuition: Tuition may be paid in full or in installments. Tuition may be deductible under medical expenses on your Federal Income Tax Return (check with your accountant).
- Fundraising and Volunteer Hours: Fundraising and volunteer hours are required as outlined in the Family Financial Agreement.
- Lunch: A hot lunch program is available. Students who opt for this program will receive a nutritious lunch.
- Attendance: Parents are asked to call the office on the day of an absence. It is each student’s responsibility to bring a note from home upon return to school.
- Summer School: A four week summer school program is offered from 8:00 AM – 12:00PM during July.
- Language Therapy: Northwest Language & Learning Services provides on-site speech and language services during the school year. Families contract directly through NWLLS, (206) 568-2080.
- Counseling: Antioch University provides on-site counselors during the school year.
More Information: Please contact Michelle Manley at (425) 226-3717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.